Create New Events
Homepage > Event Manager (Side Panel Menu) > All Events > Add New
In this section, you will be able to create a new event. General features are event title, category name, description, location, event starting and ending time, ticket expiration, photos, age, dress code, organiser’s name, youtube promo videos, id, featured and status.
- Title – Main name of the event. Keep it short and tidy. (Examples: NCHSU Valentine's Day Party)
- Category Name – Organise events by sorting them categorically. (Example: My House)
- Description – Short description of the event.
- Location – Name of the location where the event will take place. (Example: London, UK)
- From – Starting date and time of the event. (Example: 12/02/2022 6:00 PM)
- To – Ending date and time of the event. (Example: 12/02/2022 11:00 PM)
- Last Entry – Expiring date and time of tickets. (Example: 12/02/2022 5:00 PM)
- Photo – Add a suitable photo which perfectly aligns with the theme of the event.
- Age – Mention if there are any age limitations. (Example: 18)
- Dress Code – Mention if any particular dress code has to be followed. (Example: Traffic Light Theme)
- Organiser – Name of the event organiser. (Example: NCH Students Union)
- Youtube Promo Video – Short video preview of the event.
- ID Required – Mainly indicates if the event is going to be public or private.
- Featured – Events will be shown on the main website.
- Status – Current status of the event. Visible to only admin.
Press Create to create your new event. Created events will be visible to you on Event Manager > All Events. Upcoming events will be featured on Upcoming Events and past events will be featured on Previous Events of your website.